Is your company’s brand marketing representing you well?
Perhaps you started your business, based on hard work and a great product, and you’ve done alright. But now you’ve established yourself and want to grab a bigger market share. If so, now is the time for a proper brand review.
Marketing unearths and activates buyers. Branding makes loyal customers, advocates out of those who buy.
A brand will help encourage someone to buy a product, and it directly supports whatever sales or marketing activities are in play, brand says “This is what I am. This is why I exist.”
Marketing may contribute to a brand, but the brand is bigger than any particular marketing effort. The brand is what remains after the marketing has been introduced and established. It’s what sticks in your mind associated with a product, service, or company.
A Basic Checklist to Evaluate Your Brand
How do you know if your brand is strong enough to give you the internal and external value that you need in your marketing? Let these questions serve as a guideline in the development of your brand.
- Does your brand relate to your target audience? Will they instantly “get it” without too much thought?
- Does your brand share the uniqueness of what you offer and why it’s important?
- Does your brand reflect the values that you want to represent as a customer?
Steps to Great Business Marketing
The second step is your overall marketing image, including logo development, mailers, online postings, social media, etc. You need to carry out detailed analyses of these three areas:
- Market analysis: the size of your market, how quickly its growing, your customers and their spending and lifestyle habits and Competitor analysis: monitor both direct and indirect competition and how they compare with you on every aspect of sales and marketing (their customers, their brand, price, convenience of location, sales channels, and so on).
- Customers. Next you need to identify your target customers, using the information you’ve gathered from your research and, if needed, more detailed customer research.
- Product. Now you need to examine your product or service with the aim of working out how you’re going to market it and outdo competitors, especially your USPs: what it can offer that no other product or business can.
- Communication. How you are now going to communicate the benefits of buying your product or service or using your business to your target customers
We will sit down with you and establish your business’s vision, capabilities and image . . . your brand, then we can develop an all encompassing format/look for the marketing and communication that is used online and in print.
5by5 Design will make your brand and marketing consistent, impactful and recognizable and get you on the way to greater success.
What are you waiting for? Contact us today at click here or call 586-997-9647 and let’s get started!